Scaredy Cat Scaredy Cat

good work

I cracked up when I heard that little cat speak with such a deep voice! I was not expecting that.
The animation and design were realy good, very smooth and clean. Only downside was it was a bit short and you could've had a few more jokes. And it was a good change of pace to have some intelligent humor, where toilet humor/violence and sex weren't the focus.
you got a few laughs out of me. so good job, hopefully you'll make more and work on it. I'll be a fan then.

Dragonfly. Dragonfly.

woww!

I gotta give you props. I think that bitterness you're feeling lol...definitely paid off. I really liked it! The story and the animation worked really well together and the music wrapped it all in a nice bow.
You have a really neat style...and very good sense of music choice. really good!

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you very much.
The band gave me a short list of songs to choose from for this video.

Blow-up Man Blow-up Man

im speechless

i dont know whether i should be repulsed or amused at this poor man's misfortune. He may have some kind of terrible disease or maybe he is having an internal bleeding problem which he cant help. sometimes that's not funny to poke fun at, but this guy seems cool with it so i say its funny. plus he has a green tongue. What guy with a green tongue, isnt funny? lol sound effect was funny too.
the blood effects weren't very good though. gotta work on that some. k?
thanks.

The Thing Infomercial The Thing Infomercial

the humor was there

i actually thought it was funny. repetition can be good for awkwardness, and overexagerating. even the vocoder voice, it was funny. make more. of course the animation and graphics were quite lacking but hey- i can tell your a writer, and you got the goods.

qrs22 responds:

I'm making more on a weekly basis, dude.

G.I.N.A part 2 G.I.N.A part 2

pretty coollll!

the animation was pretty decent, you definitely deliver on striking visuals! although the anatomy of the woman was, in a few parts, weird looking, but other times very spot on. The music was a bit repetitive but it worked its job.
maybe in the next installment, we can learn more about the woman protagonist's mother, so appropriately named VA. !
good luck and cant wait to see more

Romeo and Juliet- Act 2 Romeo and Juliet- Act 2

i really loved it

great use of color! superb. My eyes are tearing, no joke. Maybe in part 3, we can see the tragic finale!